The Mulino Feyles, or Mulino Martinetto, is one of the first example of industrial archeology in the city of Turin.
The building stands on a crushing mill of the 17th century powered by Canale dei Molassi, and it can be first found on a ground plan in 1781.
The current front of the building was designed in 1877 and the restoration work incorporated an old silk factory which contributed to create the Cuoificio Laurenti.
In 1892 the building was purchased by Martino Feyles who six years later enrich it first with a new floor and then in 1903 with two storage silos.
The mill's activities end in the 60's.
SANT'AGOSTINO CASA D'ASTE S.R.L. U.S.
Corso Alessandro Tassoni, 56, Torino, 10144
Morning: 9:30 - 12:30
OPENING HOURS DURING THE AUCTION EXHIBITION
FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS FREE PARKING AT RICHELMY PARKING PARKING
Entrance from Via Andrea del Sarto 3